Burn Redeem Page 3D Files

I’m having a weird issue with the Burn Redeem page and my GLB files.
They were previously displaying properly, with the viewport at full width, but now they’re all narrow strips ~150px wide.

I haven’t changed anything with my models, but I don’t know how to fix this.
Is there something in the standard of the viewport that’s changed?

Some other issue with it?

Here’s an example:

I’m hoping someone knows what’s going on with this…

Why is the viewport so small?

I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago…It’s really simple to fix, it would be nice if the Dev Team could take a look.

GLTF (3D file) not displaying correctly in Burn Site - Ask the Developer Community - Manifold Community Forum

1 Like

On it! Sorry for the delay here. Will report back when the fix is live. Thank you so much for the patience and for the clear report, makes my life a lot simpler.

1 Like

Just in case you dont see my response to reystress, I’m on this right now! Will report back when it’s fixed and live.

1 Like

Looking forward to this update.
My project is on a pseudo pause until this resolves.

Hoping to have this out by end of day!

Fixed! LFG hope the drop goes swimmingly

Howdy! Your BR looks fixed as well now :heart:

So, they definitely appear at proper size now! :pray:

However, they don’t seem to interact with my mouse at all…

Hah, my bad. Easy fix. Expect that to go out in about 20 minutes but will report back when it is out.

Fix is out! Let me know if you have any more issues :slight_smile: Thank you again for the clear reports and patience, and sorry for the small oversight haha.

You rock!
All perfecto!

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Music to my ears, love to hear this. You’re very welcome!

I’mma close out this topic and mark it as solved, so if ya have any follow ups just open up a new thread :heart: :pray:

2 Likes