Introduce Yourself!

Hi there :grinning:, Iā€™m Marjolijn, aka Surfing Surf, a visual artist from the Netherlands. I recently discovered Manifold and I think itā€™s amazing :star_struck: Iā€™m currently working on a daily series called Flawness, which I started on January 18th. I was wondering how Manifold operates. Can I upload a full collection or just one piece that leads to a marketplace? https://twitter.com/Surfingthatsall

3 Likes

Hi guys, Iā€™m Masha Cova illustrator and graphic designer, Iā€™d love your support and looking for new followers in my community) have a good day, follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/masha_krasnaya

3 Likes

Gm gm
Iā€™m Nasrin. Known as DelusionAnima.
Iā€™m looking to partner with Manifold to drop my pfp collectible.

2 Likes

Hi I am artnaz
Watercolor painter and abstract artist
I had my first drop on manifold with my abstract art
My twitter handle is @Artnaz_eth
I need community support to be successful on manifold

My art is resin epoxy on wood
With real sand and shelves

5 Likes

Hi, I am RandomLikeU.eth, I trained my first ai in 2018, I consider myself as media artist and I love #FutureDesign - my style is highly inspired by Refik Anadol

2 Likes

watsup!

Aeon Void here, I make music and visuals and have a web3 project based around a narrative that follows a traveller who uses a portal to get from timeline to timeline. the visuals within the portal will eventually have an interactive layer that collectors will have the opportunity to tap into.

super grateful for being here, thanks to the team at Manifold for the hard work & helping us all usher in a new age of creators, i look forward to using the tools to their maximum!

hereā€™s to the digital renaissance!!

LFG!

3 Likes

Hello Manifold community!

I am an independent musician who has been utilizing NFTs to further my creative and financial aspirations. I am so grateful to have found Manifold and to be a part of this wonderful community. Manifold has not only provided me with the tools and resources I need to succeed, but it has also connected me with like-minded individuals who are just as passionate about NFTs and their potential as I am.

I am excited to continue to grow and create with the support of the Manifold community, and I look forward to the amazing opportunities that lie ahead.

Thank you Manifold!

3 Likes

Hello Manifold community!

First, thank you Manifold for creating Studio and being the platform that made it possible to create my first NFTs!

My goal in Web3 is to connect with fellow creators, help support younger artists as they embark on new careers, and personally learn and grow into the future with like minds and kindred spirits!

I am a commercial photographer by day, a new dad by night, and an intrepid web3 explorer by late, late night. :yawning_face: I have been fascinated with blockchain tech, web3 and all things degen since my intro to the space about a year ago. You can see my work, connect and learn more about me at karlseifert | Twitter, Instagram | Linktree

Wishing everyone a beautiful day. Lets connect and build together

:heart::fire: :rocket:

2 Likes

Hi yā€™all! My name is John Hamilton Farr. Iā€™m a writer, artist, photographer, musician living at 7,000 feet in Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico, U.S.A. You can find out pretty much all you need to know about me from my Linktree. I have thousands of photos, essays, and blog posts online all over the damn place. My one Opensea collection, NEW MEXICO MY HEART, is really a tribute to my late wifeā€™s and my 22 years together here memorialized on the blockchain, but now Iā€™m jumping into Manifold smart contracts with completely different art and plan to launch my first open edition very shortly. Very glad to be a part of the Manifold community and looking forward to helping others in return.

3 Likes

Hi hi everyone!

Iā€™m Agnes Garbowska. Comic artist and illustration of all things cute and whimsical. I love creating art that makes others happy. Iā€™m happy to be here! Thank you so much!

Linktree - @AgnesGarbowska | Twitter, Instagram | Linktree
Twitter/Instagram - AgnesGarbowska

Happy creating! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Im new here. was wondering if anyone can help

i have a question. i minted 4 contracts before jan2nd to make sure my royalties are grandfathered. But now that im building my collection have more than 4 collections

Is there a way to create oe claims that will appear in a different collection on opensea or i pretty much cant have more than 4 collections ever?

1 Like

Hi everyone! Greetings from Zeros!

Iā€™m an Experimentalist Abstract Painter & Visual Artist. Here for the art and the communities!

Nice to meet you <3

1 Like

Hello friends!
I am forexus, an 3D artist from Holland, Amsterdam, but currently living in Ecuador together with my latina girlfriend.
My journey has brought me success, lots of education and a completely new skill set. Iā€™ve started on Rarible, went on a journey to other blockchains like Tezos, Fantom and eventually Avalanche.
It is time to get back to my roots however :slight_smile:
You can find me on twitter and discover the madness from forexus. https://twitter.com/0x_forexus

Also just minted my very first NFT on Manifold! Show some love

Greetings,

Johan van Caem (Forexus)

3 Likes

Hi everyone!
Iā€™m a Canadian photographer currently living in Montreal. I came here to mint my portraits of Vitalik Buterin taken back in 2014 when he just finished coding Ethereum. I minted on Manifold the Ethereum Genesis piece on Jan 31st 2023 https://etherscan.io/address/0xe0f13b76eec3fed14ea585d34a79148f0255129f
It was a pretty significant portrait and backstory for his early career.

I also photograph the Burning Man festival seriously and have over 12 years of work built up. I have a famous image I hope to auction off for Ukraine of a sculpture from the festival.

My main website is www.AwesomePhotography.ca / twitter @awesomephoto2 instagram @awesomephotography.ca

2 Likes

Hello,
Iā€™m from the OG Collective - a collective of collectors and artists that are Create - Collect - Connect artists and collectors in Web3. Iā€™m the ā€œtech guyā€ and used Manifold Creator Studios to create our OG Collective membership token on our own contract. Looking to build for our Collective with Manifold tools!

2 Likes

GM! Happy to have found my way here :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m quite new to Manifold and creating NFTs, trying to learn as I go with tools like Figma and GIMP and platforms like Manifold, Zora, and OpenSea. I just launched my first open edition on Manifold and am mostly happy with how it turned out, though I canā€™t figure out how to add a title to my claims page or why the svg displays as thumbnail on the claims page and on Floor app but seems to display fine on OpenSea and when opened directly in a browser. Iā€™ll try to get some help with those issues in another thread, but if anyone sees this has some insight, please feel free to reach out. Cheers!

3 Likes

Hello, I am mekabu from Japan, I have been in touch with cryptocurrencies since 2017 and have issued several cards with RarePepe, Monacard, RareDoge, FakeRare and TheWojakWay. I am proficient in painting, clay modeling, and calligraphy.
I recently issued my first (N)FT on the Ethereum Chain using Manifoldā€™s service.

Thank you Manifold for letting me use your wonderful system. Canā€™t wait to see all the new features you have planned!

ļ½„Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/monolag

1 Like

Hey everyone!
Iā€™m an Artist & Software Engineer still to make the move to Web3.
In crypto and web3 since the beginning. Have been mainly an investor/collector.
Discovering the Manifold world.
Have a nice day :heart:

Peace everyoneā€¦ I just joined Manifold and minted my first contract on hereā€¦ I got an error message once I deployed it to the mainnet and it said to contact the forum and to post in here about my errorā€¦ the message said ā€œYout token was minted but we failed to record your transactionā€ā€¦ Any help on this is appreciatedā€¦ Peace!!! Coop Dā€™Ville aka DCSCRYPTO

1 Like

GM! Iā€™m a singer/songwriter and music producer. Excited to learn all about Manifold and be in control of my NFTā€™s :wink:

1 Like