Introduce Yourself!

Gm! I go by the name of GuessHu!

1 Like

GM everyone! Iā€™m Edwin, Photographer & NFT Artist. I love creating raw analog 35mm photos, searching for beauty in things that surround us inspired by nostalgia, dystopia and sensuality.

Minting my first manifold contract LIVE OPEN EDITION - FREE CLAIM as a gift for everyone who enjoy the beauty of Art, Film photography and Web3.

ā†’ See my work

2 Likes

My name is Alpha. Iā€™m a student entrepreneur and an NFT enthusiast. Been on this space for over a year and over that period I have been able to create a niche for myself and have achieved alot I didnā€™t think was possible to achieve at my age.

Wish to have memorable time here and build more and contribute to web3

2 Likes

gm. happy to be here. just started getting into the NFT space and using manifold ā€¦

if youā€™re on twitter Iā€™ll follow you back. Iā€™m trying to find as many artists as possible

https://twitter.com/Conozure

this is my first mint and its free to claim

2 Likes

Hi im Pepe Le hues. Thankful for manifold and this community. Please pardon all my questions

2 Likes

Hello everyone, new NFT artist here. Been in the web3 space for over a year and just started minting on XCP. I blend audio and video/animation loops. Excited to try out some ETH NFTs. Always open to collaborate! @Andre_U84

2 Likes

gmgm! My name is Rubio, I go by CallMeSirGlitchy as my artist name. I am a self-taught artist/painter who has a liking for glitch art. I look forward to growing and learning from like-minded individuals/creators in the space!

Iā€™ve been in web3 for about a year and a half (mid 2021), worked with a couple of projects as a mod first before becoming a collector of #glitchart. Iā€™ve recently started my first collection on Tezos and look forward to expanding to other outlets, Manifold being one of them!

If youā€™re an artist/creator in the space and want to connect, feel free to follow me on Twitter: (@sirglitchy_)

• peace n love!
    ā€“ SirGlitchyOut :v:
2 Likes

Hello everybody !

Iā€™m Jan, Architect & Urban Analyst. Glad to be here and looking forward to creating projects with manifold.

Greetings from Vienna :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

GMGM :disguised_face: :vulcan_salute:
I am a web 3 old fart and published a couple of things on manifold platform, that I find HUGE!! big thanks to devs. I guess Iā€™ll leave my linktree here if anyone is curiousā€¦

1 Like

Yo yo. Iā€™m 3D Artist and Motiondesigner. Created my first collection on Manifold - Random Nudes

Randy Brodnik cant mint on manifold with metamask wallet
ethjs-query while formatting outputs from RPC(value-3200 message replacement transaction underpriced please help me

Hello. Iā€™m Ric aka metaScreenPlays, a creative writer, trying to learn the best way to mint my stories onto manifold. If I add an illustration I canā€™t add my pdf file. If I add a pdf file can the customers even read it easily?

1 Like

Hi, I am a long time vector artist, interested in the topic of legal rights on nft, I hope to find in manifold some good tools to manage my works. My first step in Manifold Studio didnā€™t go very well, I couldnā€™t find ETH for Goerli, not very user friendly, but I hope it will be better.

1 Like

Hey, my name is ā€œCrio Coisasā€, I was born in Brazil and currently live in Rio de Janeiro. Today, Iā€™m the CMO of Lumx Studios, a startup that provides technology to connect brands and businesses to Web3 using NFTs. I also founded a community to help and empower more women to enter the technology industry in Brazil, called ā€œCoraā€. Itā€™s a beautiful mission. Iā€™m passionate about design and creativity, and Iā€™ve been exploring my writing skills on decentralized platforms, creating collections that represent my perspective on life with an identity that expresses all of my discoveries and was created by me.
The literal translation of ā€œcrio coisasā€ in English is ā€œI create thingsā€.

Twitter Crio Coisas

2 Likes

Hello Everyone! I am new to the community and excited to learn more about minting nifties, making contracts, as well as creating a website for them. Hope everyone is having a great day!

1 Like

hi, Iā€™m rhiza, Iā€™m a senior software engineer and I just started my first nft collection!

If anyone is interested, Iā€™m over on world's rektest dad { access pass }

Iā€™m really just here to ask a question thoughā€¦ can I do a snapshot for a single Claim rather than a single Mint?

1 Like

My name is Terry Ady.

Iā€™ve been in the NFT space for a few years now.
Iā€™m also in the playing card design/ magic world. I build magician gimmicks professionally from 2015-2020 mostly for a company called Theory11.

Iā€™m trying to build strong communities and a strong twitter following to promote my artwork.

I created a collection on manifold recently called ā€œMoving Messagesā€

There will be benefits to all holders as well as holders of pieces of my slightly older collections, one which is still minting called ā€œpuzzle peopleā€, 50% of mint goes toward charity, itā€™s written into the contract as a automatic donation per withdrawal.

Pieces can be found on my opensea TerryAdy.eth

And the manifold based pieces will be burnable as well as much more, regarding benefits.

So far Iā€™ve dropped a few pieces that can be seen on opensea.

(Open edition minting at .001 eth)

Duality-Reflected
(33 pieces at .01 eth each)

(A very extensive giveaway mint. 22 pieces at .02 eth)

Looking forward to getting some momentum!!! If anyone would like to collab in anyway, Iā€™m fully transparent about who I am and what Iā€™m always doing.

My discord is currently being worked on a bit more to be organized around these manifold pieces, as I have many plans in store!!!

Thank you
TA

2 Likes

Hey Lyndo!! I was wondering if you might know how updating an NFT works? I am trying to test on the Goerli network and although my NFT has changed to the updated video file it doesnā€™t show up updated on Opensea or any of the other platforms it pushed my NFT to. I also tried waiting as I thought maybe it would take some time for the 100 NFTs to update. If you could assist me iā€™d really appreciate it!
Best,
Tree

2 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m Beam, a self taught digital artist.

1 Like

GM

I go by threepanelcrimes (although until my twitter account getā€™s unbanned itā€™s fak3panelcrimes on the bird app)

I am a comics and animation creator focusing mostly on collabs, narrative art and meme fuel.

Manifold is dope, wouldnā€™t do a drop without these tools now.

1 Like