Introduce Yourself!

Adherence to royalties is based on the site the sale was made from, and they might not be enforcing royalties. If royaltyregistry.xyz shows the proper rate, then it’s likely an issue with non-enforcement by the selling platform.

So by writing the royalties on the manifold smart contract, the royalties are not recognized on the marketplaces? I tried with the opensea testnet

Hi everyone! My name is Aldana, art passionate and crypto lover. I work at NFT Studios, and I am looking for artist that want to share their work. Looking for more thing new and fun so feel free to recomend or share your work!

Looking forward 2 connect with all of you :heart_eyes:

I’m ESIA, a visual artist, currently into portraiture. I’m looking forward to the experience of the amazing packages (I’ve hearing so much about) that manifold.xyz has in store.

psychedelic research (post)graduate: (un)chained for diversity /// (re)moved (else)where

Hey Lyndo, how are you?

It’s nice to meet you, I’m Frank. Wondering if you can help me with this request please:

gm! i’m here to put my childrens’ art on the blockchain. purely a passion project and about preserving precious items on-chain. appreciate you in advance for any help you provide this noob.